Thursday, February 25, 2010

Should Your Cervical Neck Always Be Hard I Need Your Help With My Career. Plz Help Me With Your Suggestions.?

I need your help with my career. Plz help me with your suggestions.? - should your cervical neck always be hard

I've always said, and asked for their opinion when I reached a turning point in his career.

I have a BA in Liberal Studies, while a certificate in human resources for Baruch College. I noticed that I was not interested in people who are very dry, and I do not know if I completed the certificate that I took a class of 7 up to date.

Moreover, it seems that my interests have 3 things changed. I know, please note with me what you've always :-)
1) I think you should take the GMAT / GRE in either an MBA or Master's signing in journalism. Which of the two again, I can not decide.

2) I want to write but I mostly write about fashion and style, and I wonder if you think you do as a publisher, journalist, etc. I give the link to my blogFloor, so that you can honestly tell me what you think of my desk. I know its a trivial question, that are the fashion, but friends too nice and told me that I have in me ... lol. I want some real honest answer from you.
www.stylecurry.com

This is my blog.

3) I am interested in fashion design, but everyone said that was the point of completion when it was fashion design, which I wanted.
They say the very, very difficult in New York. I live in the vicinity of New York. I must add that I have a problem neck and neck, I'm not sure if I will always be able to sew. At the same time, my interest in fashion design, is the 6 / 10.


So that leaves me oscillates between these 3 things and do not know where to go. I know I want to be better educated, have a great flexSible work, but at the same time I want to work a certain attraction, not as dry as human resources.
Live so close to the city of New York has me even more worried because there are many possibilities here, I feel that I have nothing to do with my time.
Please tell me where I begin and what to do. Whatever you say I agree, because I respect you and your opinions so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment