Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hilton Head Timeshare What Is The Best Way To Rent/Sell My Hilton Head, SC July 14th, 2007 Timeshare?

What is the Best Way to Rent/Sell My Hilton Head, SC July 14th, 2007 Timeshare? - hilton head timeshare

I have called a beautiful Hilton Head Timeshare Resort Port O'Call. I have the 2nd Week of July on this great resource. I can not find someone to rent or to buy, because the list of timeshare consume less than the average. Most people do not know that you can buy or rent from the owners at a fraction of the cost of renting and owning stations. My week in the summer into 504 units, a charming 2-room apartment with two bathrooms and two terraces that rents for $ 1200 per week and is on sale for $ 12,000, but how do I get this information to the general public? Please do not tell me about traditional timeshare rental sites because I know them all. I am divided in time not with people who appreciate a week so. The reason I want to let / sell the car, because New Jersey is too much for my husband (75) We love Port O'Call and really wish a young family to rent / buy from us. There are two king suites, 2 bunk beds, and the device in the pool. Includes golf and tennis!

No comments:

Post a Comment