Monday, November 9, 2009

Aide Visual Boy Advance I Have To Create A Visual Aide For My Ancient History Class. What Should I Make?

I have to create a visual aide for my ancient history class. What should I make? - aide visual boy advance

Must be guided by what they have studied in this quarter. So far, we have studied the ancient civilizations in Mesopotamia, Egypt, China, Greece and Rome.

I just need an idea for a soft-visual project to date. It is painfully real, I would say I have a great time there Saturday.

1 comment:

just amanda said...

if you can, I would say, make a website or feed point. Both are making impressive presentations and the teaching that "wow .. I never thought that someone is not .." someone from the side of my biology class in advance. And we do always 2 to the power point of the psychology and global studies GeoCities try to make a simple site, if you need a host. PowerPoint can also simply and easily, the only text on a slide, I use the animations, you never really something special because I forget: /

then:

XD I just had a funny idea .. to make a label overall profile, or MySpace profile for your project! The photos can be posted a few pictures on the history, you need to learn .. I know no other way to make a simple and easy!

Post a Comment