Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Book Screensavers History Teachers Blabbing About Random Things When Supposed To Be Teaching History?

History teachers blabbing about random things when supposed to be teaching history? - book screensavers

My history teacher speaks constantly of all these random stuff (erasers, how he became a teacher, wallpaper / screensavers, etc.) and then accuses me of not listening in class because I read my book and take it.

The thing is the attention in class, but if people keep talking about random things, I will hear at least 20 minutes. to see if it goes nowhere with him, and if not, I read my book.

How can I pay attention in class, even if we teach history? How can I say that I hear, but loses his time and took our education?

Thank you.

4 comments:

Nick F said...

The next time you read your book and told him he always said something like, "I began to teach." Of course, some other children are not too happy. Probably better, a little more discreet with his book.

Stacy B said...

it's just that some do not want to work, it is better to take the head and demand that the course of history in motion.

I am an assistant in a school and my teacher, the class teaches the children, nothing bothers me, I am very sorry for them because there are special needs, and learning nothing!
shes teaching and does not bother me, myself!

Stacy B said...

it's just that some do not want to work, it is better to take the head and demand that the course of history in motion.

I am an assistant in a school and my teacher, the class teaches the children, nothing bothers me, I am very sorry for them because there are special needs, and learning nothing!
shes teaching and does not bother me, myself!

xX ♥ ѕαηα ♥ Xx said...

I had the same with science. Speak with your supervisor, and something will be done.

Post a Comment