Monday, January 18, 2010

Compare Auto Loan Rates Can A Payoff Quotation On An Auto Loan Be Negotiated Down?

Can a payoff quotation on an auto loan be negotiated down? - compare auto loan rates

I was in an accident and the damage was slight, but outside of the UNI-injury, strong or body of the vehicle a total loss. I'm on the loan and the property insurance company offered price below the market price for the vehicle.

The vehicle is one 2004 Mustang Mach 1. It is a limited production vehicle with very small parts of the vehicle, for 79.900 miles on the odometer. The system uses the insurance company to calculate the market price of the vehicle other disadvantages for the Mach 1, you have a regular Mustang GT than comparable vehicles.

This shows a lack of consideration, if it is normal to the rarity of the vehicle and not fair to compare a Mustang GT Mach1. It would be like comparing a BMW M3 with a regular schedule of the 3 Series or Mercedes AMG Mercedes vehicles in regular class.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Can you google some of us and know the price for this car?
All the miles you print 79K or more with the same options.

I want to convey to the insurance company with a letter of verification.
I think there are places to find used cars for sale.
But keep in mind that the selling and purchase price are completely different.
I much haggling over the purchase of a car.
/

Meghan said...

It is necessary to call the insurance company, as often as necessary to obtain a higher value. Paying the loan can not be negotiated, but if you only owned the vehicle for 2-3 years, it is likely to head for the loan anyway.

Do your own research and find out how your vehicle should be assessed, and to take their investigation to the insurance company. When it matters, hiring a lawyer to fight the higher value of the vehicle. But do not accept the initial offer from the insurance company.

pms2go said...

Rejection of its proposal. If my husband was in a jeep that I wanted $ 3500th I sent a letter that the law
indicating that the purpose of insurance on the condition that I recover from the accident.
be replaced or repaired. I told them to repair or me a new Jeep for $ 3500, and I can see.
Later I wrote a check for exactly what I needed!
That's what !!!!! you pay for the premiums

Post a Comment