Thursday, February 4, 2010

18th Birthday Cakes Leeds Where Can I Find An 18th Birthday Cake Topper Like This One?

Where can I find an 18th birthday cake topper like this one? - 18th birthday cakes leeds

I will try to re-this cake for my birthday:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/Zay ...

I've been looking for sites that sell cake toppers birthday and I found most cakes are for children or Congratulations from 40 to 50 years. Any ideas on where to start, perhaps? (Do not think the springs come with this piece)

1 comment:

sofia said...

This looks very cool.

Will you get to a party supply store (like Party City or output Card Factory) and colored pens.

If you go a cake decorating shop (we have a few where I can live), or a bakery, you will probably find the poles and then use glitter glue to create maps to the stars and write "18" on it.

The cards are thick and would probably be better, glue and glitter is usually thicker and hold as the picture.

O - - - You can search for the sponges in the shape of a star - and not use them as sponges for bathing, but that the people in order to express in paint and paper to create forms to bathe, you know?

They are like stars in the picture.

Post a Comment