Saturday, February 20, 2010

Does Itouch Ring Metal Detector Itouch Does Not Tell Me When I Have Mail Unless I Click The Mail Button?

Itouch does not tell me when I have mail unless I click the mail button? - does itouch ring metal detector

I'll ring when I receive e-mails. But even if the screen that says I have a message ... I see the button for my e-mail and said that is the receipt of e-mail, I can not do anything about it? Besides, I can the sound it makes when I open a message, change, etc. be maintained?

1 comment:

ldouglas... said...

For sounds, unfortunately not. You live with the same sound for e-mails.

The iPod Touch, WiFi is only used so there is no server to "push" information, e-mail notification. You need to check manually.
If you have an iPhone, it would automatically because the server is running, which can use outside information to alert

Post a Comment