Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Have Diabetes And Morbidly Obese How Do I Make My Obese Cat Lose Weight.?

How do I make my obese cat lose weight.? - have diabetes and morbidly obese

I. After four cats and a dog. All cats are perfectly fine except for my cat, Oreo. It is, literally, to morbid obesity. I brought to the vet several times and always remember to feed him with food for cats. We have tried to regular food, and much more, but nothing seems to work. In fact, I think it has more weight. I am very concerned because the vets said they are at high risk for diabetes. I do not want to happen. Suggestions?

2 comments:

The Wild Man said...

the best way to lose weight, it is .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr ... Excersise Video connection

Ash said...

For losing a food stamp veterinarian weight. My cat was more than 18 brands of book and trying to lose weight. I have the food and the vet said to him, feed only a half cup of food per day. Sounds like a lot, but theres usually a few residues at the end of the day. He changed his water bowl for a smaller glass. They are encouraged to drink more. My vet recommended to get the cat to play again. Mine is about 3 pounds. So is his work.

Post a Comment