Friday, February 12, 2010

Bed And Breakfast Etoy Which Website I Should Choose To Promote My Bed & Breakfast In The World?

Which website i should choose to promote my bed & breakfast in the world? - bed and breakfast etoy

I have a Bed & Breakfast in Naples (Italy), and most of my clients come from Italy. I wonder whether it can open Web sites or sites where I add my references B & B to human contact with the outside world, for it was the main reason why I tried to start my business is.
Do you know a good site for reference or can give me some advice?
Thank you all!

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

Hello

I work for a new website called bedandbreakfastworld.com. Although our website has been created this year we are part of a much larger (Web Reservations International), which receives more than 15,000 bookings per day for the properties in over 180 countries. We now focus specifically on B & B for the new location, and Italy is one of our most popular destinations. It's free to list your property, why not send us an e-mail if you think you might be interested. ... http://www.bedandbreakfastworld.com/sign

Good luck!
Eleanor Brown

Nalson said...

Check http://www.ehelpp.com/
I hope you solve your problem by using answers.yahoo.com

Post a Comment